Saturday, May 7, 2011

Orson Welles

Last week we finally finished Julius Caesar.  It was okay.  Then we started to go over the history of Orson Welles, and his significance in history.  I think that the book about him will be a lot more interesting than the last couple units that we've done, mainly because it's from the perspective of someone around our age. 
Also, I just learned about him in history class, and am sort of excited to find out about the person who made War of the Worlds so popular.
Hopefully it lives up to my expectations.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Bailey. I'm hoping this book is going to be good too, especially since I've heard so much about Orson Welles now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too taking the notes in class was soo boring im soo happy we started reading and are partially done as well with the book .

    ReplyDelete