Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yep..

Well, here I am writing my first ever blog post...woo!  Yeah, I probably should have started this thing a while ago.  I'm not even sure how many I'm supposed to have posted xD oops.  But, since I don't have any intentions on failing English, I figured that I'd give this thing a go sooner rather than later. 
So, this week was pretty crazy.  I'm liking the whole 'only 3 days of school' thing, expecially since I was absent for one.  Wednesday had a late arrival, which was also a nice bonus.  Although, I was a little panic-y last night because I hadn't done my colorguard routine for a week or so.  But then we got to Grove City and performed, and it was all good:).  Except I ended up on the complete wrong side of the field, but the audience doesn't have to know...  So yep, that's all I got.  Hopefully that will be enough for this week.

1 comment:

  1. You got the first one done...but you need to keep up with them now...One a week...

    ReplyDelete